Technische Universität Wien
Institute of Logic and Computation
Favoritenstraße 9–11, E192-01
|Room:||HB0414 (how to get there)|
Robert Ganian is a postdoctoral researcher at TU Wien, Vienna, Austria, and a member of the Algorithms and Complexity Group. His main research interests are centered around the parameterized algorithms and complexity paradigm.
He received his Ph.D. in 2012, has published over 70 articles in scientific journals and conference proceedings, and has an Erdős Number of 2.
- Organization co-chair of ALGO 2017 in Vienna; ALGO is an annual congress combining the premier algorithmic conference European Symposium on Algorithms and a number of other specialized conferences and workshops. (300+ participants)
- Organizer of the Parameterized Complexity Summer School (PCSS 2017) in Vienna. (100+ participants)
- Organizer of the workshop on Parameterized Complexity of Computational Reasoning (PCCR 2014) in Vienna. (40+ participants)
- Member of the organizing team of the Symposium on Structure in Hard Combinatorial Problems (STRUCTURE 2013) in Vienna. (40+ participants)
- Organization co-chair of the next Workshop on Graph Classes, Optimization, and Width Parameters (GROW 2019), to be held in Vienna.
- Award Committee Co-Chair of the VCLA International Student Awards.
- Program Committee member of the 27th International Joint Conference on Articial Intelligence and the 23rd European Conference on Articial Intelligence (IJCAI-ECAI-2018).
- Guest Editor of the GROW 2017 Special Issue of Discrete Applied Mathematics.
- Invited by the organizers to give a series of tutorials at the European Summer School in Logic, Language and Information (ESSLLI 2017) in Toulouse. (Approximately 400 participants)