Technische Universität Wien
Institute of Logic and Computation
Favoritenstraße 9–11, E192-01
Current and previous positions
- Since November 2019 I'm a postdoc in the group of Olaf Beyersdorff at Friedrich Schiller University in Jena, Germany, funded by an FWF Erwin Schrödinger Fellowship.
- Until October 2019 I was a PhD student funded by the FWF project P27721 and partially by Doctoral College Logical Methods in Computer Science, and I was also a project assistant in the Algorithms and Complexity Group. I started my PhD studies in September 2015 under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Stefan Szeider, and I succesfully defended my thesis on October 14th 2019.
- 2015-2019 PhD in Computer Science (TU Wien)
- 2013-2015 MSc in Mathematics (Comenius University, Bratislava, Slovakia)
- 2010-2013 BSc in Mathematics (Comenius University, Bratislava, Slovakia)
- QBF solver Qute ,which implements QCDCL with dependency learning and the reflexive resolution-path dependency scheme Drrs
- The long-distance Q-resolution strategy extractor
qrp2rupwill be available soon. Please send me an email if you're interested in using it before it's properly published.