We are offering courses in Algorithms and Data Structures, Optimisation, Metaheuristics, Constrained Optimization, Graph algorithms, and Algorithmic Geometry.
We are always looking for enthusiastic young people who are interested in a research project or thesis in the Bachelor, Master, and PhD programs. Examples of topics for Projects, Bachelor and Master theses can be found here.
Courses offered in current/2018W term
Courses offered in previous/2018S term
Project and Thesis Topics
Our group is involved in lectures and organization of the following programs:
- Master Program in Computational Intelligence
(English language Master program)
- Erasmus Mundus European Master Program in Computational Logic
(English language Master program with EU scholarships in collaboration with Dresden, Bolzano, Lisbon)
- Doctoral Program Logical Methods in Computer Science
- Vienna PhD School of Informatics
(yearly applications for 10-20 scholarships)
- Doctoral program in Computer Science
(funding usually provided by advisor’s grants; please inquire with potential advisors)