- Create a copy of the file ac-tr-YY-NNN.tex, replacing YY by (the two-digit representation [YY] of) the year, and replace NNN by the number [NNN] of the technical report in that year. For instance, the second technical report of 2015 would be called ac-tr-15-002.tex.
- Put a PDF file of your paper in the same directory as the file ac-tr-[YY]-[NNN].tex.
- Enter the meta-data for your technical report (e.g., authors, title, filename of PDF file, possibly bibliographical information) in the appropriate field in the beginning of ac-tr-[YY]-[NNN].tex.
- Using LaTeX, compile the file ac-tr-[YY]-[NNN].tex (you will have to run LaTeX twice to get a good result).
- Upload the resulting PDF file ac-tr-[YY]-[NNN].pdf to http://www.ac.tuwien.ac.at/files/tr, using WebDAV (as described on the internal pages).
- In order to have your technical report appear on the list, add an entry to the BibTeX file tr.bib on the pubdb svn.
- The 28th Annual Graph Drawing Contest, a long running tradition of the graph drawing research community, was held in conjunction …Read More »
- Congratulations to Jan Dreier for his LICS 2021 Distinguished Paper Award for his paper Lacon- and Shrub-Decompositions: A New Characterization …Read More »
- Stefan Szeider and Martin Kronegger gave a lecture on Algorithms and Programming to members of the Austrian Parliament. The lecture …Read More »
- Congratulations to our former students Martin Riedler and Tomas Peitl for receiving this outstanding award of a Promotio Sub Auspiciis …Read More »
- By December 1st, 2020, our colleague Martin Nöllenburg has been promoted to Full Professor for Graph and Geometric Algorithms. Martin has …Read More »
News archiveAll news for 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020.
Offenlegung (§25 MedienG) Inhaber der Website ist das Institut für Logic and Computation an der Technischen Universität Wien, 1040 Wien. Die TU Wien distanziert sich von den Inhalten aller extern gelinkten Seiten und übernimmt diesbezüglich keine Haftung. – Disclaimer – Datenschutzerklärung