- Create a copy of the file ac-tr-YY-NNN.tex, replacing YY by (the two-digit representation [YY] of) the year, and replace NNN by the number [NNN] of the technical report in that year. For instance, the second technical report of 2015 would be called ac-tr-15-002.tex.
- Put a PDF file of your paper in the same directory as the file ac-tr-[YY]-[NNN].tex.
- Enter the meta-data for your technical report (e.g., authors, title, filename of PDF file, possibly bibliographical information) in the appropriate field in the beginning of ac-tr-[YY]-[NNN].tex.
- Using LaTeX, compile the file ac-tr-[YY]-[NNN].tex (you will have to run LaTeX twice to get a good result).
- Upload the resulting PDF file ac-tr-[YY]-[NNN].pdf to http://www.ac.tuwien.ac.at/files/tr, using WebDAV (as described on the internal pages).
- In order to have your technical report appear on the list, add an entry to the BibTeX file tr.bib on the pubdb svn.
- By December 1st, 2020, our colleague Martin Nöllenburg has been promoted to Full Professor for Graph and Geometric Algorithms. Martin has …Read More »
- Congratulations to Martin Kronegger who received a Best Teaching Award 2020 from TU Wien. The Algorithms and Complexity group is …Read More »
- On October 1, 2020, Dr. Manuel Sorge has joined the Algorithms and Complexity group with a prestigious Feodor Lynen postdoc …Read More »
- The 27th annual Graph Drawing Contest, held (virtually) in conjunction with the 28th International Symposium on Graph Drawing and Network …Read More »
- Tomáš Peitl and Stefan Szeider won the Best Paper Award at the main track of CP'2020, the 26th International Conference on Principles …Read More »
News archiveAll news for 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019.
Offenlegung (§25 MedienG) Inhaber der Website ist das Institut für Logic and Computation an der Technischen Universität Wien, 1040 Wien. Die TU Wien distanziert sich von den Inhalten aller extern gelinkten Seiten und übernimmt diesbezüglich keine Haftung. – Disclaimer – Datenschutzerklärung