- Create a copy of the file ac-tr-YY-NNN.tex, replacing YY by (the two-digit representation [YY] of) the year, and replace NNN by the number [NNN] of the technical report in that year. For instance, the second technical report of 2015 would be called ac-tr-15-002.tex.
- Put a PDF file of your paper in the same directory as the file ac-tr-[YY]-[NNN].tex.
- Enter the meta-data for your technical report (e.g., authors, title, filename of PDF file, possibly bibliographical information) in the appropriate field in the beginning of ac-tr-[YY]-[NNN].tex.
- Using LaTeX, compile the file ac-tr-[YY]-[NNN].tex (you will have to run LaTeX twice to get a good result).
- Upload the resulting PDF file ac-tr-[YY]-[NNN].pdf to http://www.ac.tuwien.ac.at/files/tr, using WebDAV (as described on the internal pages).
- In order to have your technical report appear on the list, add an entry to the BibTeX file tr.bib on the pubdb svn.
- Leroy Chew and Alexis de Colnet just joined the Algorithms and Complexity group as PIs of their own FWF ESPRIT …Read More »
- Alexander Dobler received the Best Student Paper Award at the 13th International Conference on the Theory and Application of Diagrams …Read More »
- Effective as of today, Robert Ganian is promoted to a tenured Associate Professor at the Algorithms and Complexity group. Congratulations, …Read More »
- Jonas Mayerhofer, Markus Kirchweger, Marc Huber, and Günther Raidl received the best paper award for their work A Beam Search …Read More »
- Guangping Li successfully defended her PhD thesis “An Algorithmic Study of Practical Map Labeling” on May 13, 2022. Congratulations, Dr. …Read More »
News archiveAll news for 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021.
Offenlegung (§25 MedienG) Inhaber der Website ist das Institut für Logic and Computation an der Technischen Universität Wien, 1040 Wien. Die TU Wien distanziert sich von den Inhalten aller extern gelinkten Seiten und übernimmt diesbezüglich keine Haftung. – Disclaimer – Datenschutzerklärung