- Create a copy of the file ac-tr-YY-NNN.tex, replacing YY by (the two-digit representation [YY] of) the year, and replace NNN by the number [NNN] of the technical report in that year. For instance, the second technical report of 2015 would be called ac-tr-15-002.tex.
- Put a PDF file of your paper in the same directory as the file ac-tr-[YY]-[NNN].tex.
- Enter the meta-data for your technical report (e.g., authors, title, filename of PDF file, possibly bibliographical information) in the appropriate field in the beginning of ac-tr-[YY]-[NNN].tex.
- Using LaTeX, compile the file ac-tr-[YY]-[NNN].tex (you will have to run LaTeX twice to get a good result).
- Upload the resulting PDF file ac-tr-[YY]-[NNN].pdf to http://www.ac.tuwien.ac.at/files/tr, using WebDAV (as described on the internal pages).
- In order to have your technical report appear on the list, add an entry to the BibTeX file tr.bib on the pubdb svn.
- The annual ALGO congress is the leading international gathering of researchers on Algorithms in Europe. In 2017, ALGO will include …Read More »
- At ICDT 2017, the 20th International Conference on Database Theory, which will be held in Venice, Italy, March 21-24, 2017, our …Read More »
New Book by Günther Raidl and Christian Blum: Hybrid Metaheuristics – Powerful Tools for OptimizationIn collaboration with Christian Blum from the University of the Basque Country, Günther Raidl wrote the Book Hybrid Metaheuristics - …Read More »
- Ronald de Haan successfully defended his PhD thesis "Parameterized Complexity in the Polynomial Hierarchy" on November 8th, 2016. Congratulations! Ronald was supervised …Read More »
- Fabian Klute received the first prize in one of the four categories of the Graph Drawing Contest 2016 for his …Read More »