» MSc, Dr. techn.
- Computational complexity Theory
- Parameterized complexity
- Subexponential-time complexity
- Bounded query complexity
- Non-uniform complexity
- Knowledge compilation
- Computational Logic
- Artificial Intelligence; Knowledge Representation & Reasoning
- Computational Social Choice; Judgment Aggregation
Ronald has an Erdős number of 3.
His PhD Thesis is titled Parameterized Complexity in the Polynomial Hierarchy, and is nominated for the GI-Dissertationspreis 2016.
Ronald de Haan
Technische Universität Wien
Institut für Computergraphik und Algorithmen 186/1
- Program Committee Member of IJCAI 2017, the 26th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence.
- Program Committee Member of IJCAI 2016, the 25th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence.
- Co-organizer of PhDs in Logic VII.
- Chair of ESSLLI 2014 StuS, the Student Session at ESSLLI 2014, the 26th European Summer School in Logic, Language and Information.
- Co-chair of ESSLLI 2013 StuS, the Student Session at ESSLLI 2013, the 25th European Summer School in Logic, Language and Information.
Most of the publications are also listed at the DBLP Computer Science Bibliography.